2. The controller of your personal data is Language Link Usługi Językowe Dorota Plutecka, with its registered office in Krakow (30-058) at ul. Lea 64.
3. Personal data is given voluntarily based on the consent of data subject.
4. When you use contact forms, chat or newsletter subscription form, the following of your personal data shall be processed: first name, last name, e-mail, telephone number, name of the company you represent.
5. If certified translation is ordered by a natural person, you must give us your first and last name. Such data shall be processed by being entered in the translator's register, or a record of sworn translator's activities. The provision of such data is mandatory in accordance with the obligation to designate the client as specified in Article 17(2) of the Act on the Profession of Sworn Translator (of 25 October 2014, as amended).
6. Your personal data shall be processed for a period of three years or until the withdrawal of consent to personal data processing.
7. The processing of personal data of the client and third parties contained in documents that are translated is necessary for the performance of the agreement but it is given voluntarily. Such data (in the form of original documents and their translations) will be stored for half a year of the date of collecting the translation.
8. Your personal data shall be processed only for the following purposes:
• in order to contact you and provide you with information on the services rendered
• in order to conclude and perform a service agreement
• for the purposes necessary for legitimate interests
• in order to send you a newsletter – applicable only to those individuals who consented to this and subscribed to our newsletter.
10. We respect your right to privacy and care for the security of data by securing the website, for example, with SSL protocol.
11. Personal data is processed only by authorised persons or processors who have the relevant legal basis.
12. Each data subject has a right to access their personal data, to have it rectified, deleted or processing restricted, to object and file a complaint with a supervisory authority.
13. Each data subject has a right to withdraw their consent to personal data processing at any time. Personal data shall be processed until the withdrawal of consent.
15. The collected data includes IP address, type of browser used, language, operating system, Internet provider, time and date, location, and data sent to the website via a contact form.
16. The data gathered is used to monitor the user's use of the website and helps improve the functioning of the website. We use Google Analytics for this purpose.
17. The following cookies are used on our website:
a) session cookies which are used by the server to recognise the user when browsing websites. They are temporary cookies and they expire after you have logged out or closed the browser.
b) persistent cookies which, as their name suggest, remain on a computer (smartphone, tablet, etc.). Thanks to them, passwords and user preferences are saved and later used when the website is revisited.
18. The user may deactivate or restore the option of collecting cookies at any time by changing Web browser settings.
Language Link Translation Agency
For translation of texts please write to:
For interpretations please write to:
For conference services and equipment rentals please write to:
ul. Lea 64, 30-058 Kraków
Our office is open from Monday to Friday 9:00a.m. – 5:00p.m.
Bank account number: PL19 1440 1185 0000 0000 1600 1031,
Swift code: BPKOPLPW
NIP (VAT no.): PL945-196-53-59
REGON No. (National Official Register of Business Entities): 120523222